Monday, March 10, 2008

Mar7: AAPL

Disclaimer: I don't have any holding of AAPL options/stocks.

Both weekly chart and daily chart are not very clear to me, but I am trying to give my opinions to push this discussion here.


Weekly chart:

1. Intermediate term uptrend since July 2006 is reversed in the end of 2007. If we talk about long term uptrend since May 2005, it's not broken yet.

2. There is a big support zone between 60.x to 70.x, considering that long term trend line, people won't be really panic before AAPL is dropping to 90.

3. RSI in these few weeks is quite low but it's not oversold yet. STO is below 20 but there is no sign of reversal yet, and the volume is still bearish.

My feeling is there is no sign of reversal or rebounce. After reaching 108.5 it may have a small upward movement. Most stocks don't go down straightly.


Daily chart:

1. currently RSI isn't low and there is space for going down, according to this indicator.

2. STO is below 20, but no sign of upward movement.

3. the volume is bearish.

I would say before OBV is going up and STO is crossing above 20, the rally cannot be confirmed. Before March OE, I don't expect any abrupt change of the price.

These are just my personal immature feeling, please have your own outlook before opening or closing any positions of AAPL.

No comments: